- Pedro has been personally training me for a little over 6 months now and in this short period of time he has toned and shaped my body like it has never been before. A serious professional with over 20 years of experience, he uses Crossfit principals and customizes each training session to work towards meeting my personal goals. He is motivating, dedicated and extremely knowledgable. I love training with Pedro at Crossfit Thump and can’t wait to see more results.
- Thump Fight Gym offers a fun, motivating and supportive environment that has helped me to improve my fitness significantly since I started their CrossFit classes in June 2013.
Pedro, Anthony, John Michael, Jason and Lee are all excellent coaches and pay close attention to detail, providing instruction on how to do the movements with proper technique and correcting each athlete’s individual problem areas as necessary.
As a physician and former Marine, I wholeheartedly endorse Thump CrossFit. If you’re willing to put in the work, you WILL developed total body fitness in this program.Eusebio G Hernandez
- In this picture right here I was weighing 378lbs, I was slowly killing myself. I was not able to play with my kids and was always very tired. Until one day my friend freler got me to come to crossfit thump. I had never done exercise like this before so I was skeptical, I thought I was too out of shape for that type of exercise. Now a little over a year I have lost 107lbs. No diets just eating clean and Hard Work and Dedication for a hour out of my day. So I could be there for my kids when they grow up. 50lbs more and you’ll see a after picture. Jonathan C
I have been a part of CrossFit Thump for a year now. It has truly changed my life. I am 49 years old. I have had more surgeries than I can count but the major ones were scoliosis surgery back when I was 17 years old and two ACL surgeries on my right knee (both complete tears). To this day, I have a broken rod in my back and because of the scoliosis I have less than 50% use of one lung. Doctors always told me “anything to physical would be nearly impossible”. CrossFit is amazing. I started out unable to run a 400, had to step up on the box, and I lifted the lightest of weights. The progress I made was incredible. My proudest moments were…. Me completing an 800 without walking, jumping up on the box, and dead lifting 135 pds. I got stronger and faster each week. What a sense of accomplishment I feel. My back and my knees are strong and stable and I feel fantastic.
Thump Fight Gym CrossFit program has been an integral part in training and conditioning my body properly. The trainers are all professional and extremely knowledgeable in fitness, technique, movement and weightlifting techniques. Their “can do” attitude and encouragement allows you to grow towards your fitness goals. I couldn’t have done it without my coaches Pedro and Anthony!
- I’ve been involved in the the sport of Crossfit now for almost 5 years and I can tell you that Thump is in a class all by itself. Coming from a bodybuilding background as well as one of the biggest Crossfit boxes in the state, there is no program more complete than the one that Crossfit Thump has to offer. As an exercise physiologist, I can tell you that the coaching staff is very knowledgable and well versed in all aspects of olympic lifting, powerlifting and Crossfit competition. They take take their time with their athletes and turn an ordinary Joe Schmo to an elite competitor something you won’t find at bigger boxes who are just concerned with memberships. Make the right move and come see the difference at Crossfit Thump. Gian Musino
- I’ve been a fan of the Crossfit sport for a few years but was never brave enough to give it a try. Not until I had a health scare where I was at my worst weighing in at 345 with type 2 diabetes, severe hypertension, sleep apnea, and so on. Wasn’t very disciplined on dieting so I opted for weight loss surgery. Once I got the clearance from my surgeon that I was able to participate in extreme physical activity I immediately threw myself into the Crossfit scene and have been doing so for a year and a half. To date I have lost over 150 lbs and all thanks to coaches and staff for pushing me to reach my fitness goals. Not only have I regained control of my health I also gained a new family here at Crossfit Thump! Ernie Roldan
Cross Fit Soul
Holistic Pure Living
Inzer Weightlifting Products
Lift Big Eat Big
Maverick Athletic Company
Physiques 'N' Weeks
Reebok CrossFit Store
The Paleo Diet
The Primal Plan
Thump Fight Gym
URAWK ENERGY BARS
USA – WEIGHTLIFTING